COVID-19 Safety Precautions
These measures will be in place for the foreseeable future
We are delighted to advise the Government has finally clarified today that from Wednesday 13th May all garden centres in England are allowed to reopen!
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back when you visit us again and would like to reassure you that we have introduced many steps to ensure the safest environment possible.
These steps include:
- Two metre social distancing markers
- A queuing system to restrict customer numbers inside at any one time
- Hand sanitiser issued upon entry
- Sanitizer stations for trollies and baskets
- Cash is accepted, but card payments are encouraged
- Staff issued protective visors and masks
- Directional arrows in place to maintain the customer flow
We use a mask recognition system to prompt customers if they are not wearing a mask when they enter the garden centre. This has been installed for the safety of our customers and employees alike. The system does not store any personal data. You can view an example of this in action on the BBC website (13 minutes in). Those who are exempt from wearing a face mask may still enter the garden centre. Further information can be found here.
We thank you all for your continued support and look forward to you shopping safely with us again soon.
For those still in self isolation we will be continuing our delivery and collection service
Tel: 01924 495944
Option 4 for afternoon tea
Option 6 for garden centre plants and products