COVID-19 Safety Precautions
These measures will be in place for the foreseeable future
We are delighted to advise the Government has finally clarified today that from Wednesday 13th May all garden centres in England are allowed to reopen!
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back when you visit us again and would like to reassure you that we have introduced many steps to ensure the safest environment possible.
These steps include:
- Two metre social distancing markers
- A queuing system to restrict customer numbers inside at any one time
- Hand sanitiser issued upon entry
- Sanitizer stations for trollies and baskets
- Toilets to remain closed to customers (unless in the case of emergencies)
- The only method of payment accepted will be card payments only
- Staff issued protective visors and masks
- One person per household is preferably advised to visit the centre where possible
- Directional arrows in place to maintain the customer flow
- Our main gift area will be sectioned off to keep browsing time to a minimum
We thank you all for your continued support and look forward to you shopping safely with us again soon.
For those still in self isolation we will be continuing our delivery and collection service
Tel: 01924 495944
Option 4 for afternoon tea
Option 6 for garden centre plants and products