Terms and Conditions
Please refer back to this page for any terms and conditions
We will list our terms and conditions for things relating to the website here. For any terms and conditions relating to in-store, or marketing materials, please refer to the terms and conditions supplied.
The Whiteleys Privilege card has been designed to reward our regular and loyal customers. You will earn reward points each time you purchase goods from the Garden Centre, which translate to a Cash balance on your account. On your next visit, you can redeem this amount in full or part against a purchase; or you can allow your reward to accumulate.
- The Whiteleys Privilege Card remains the property of Whiteleys Garden Centre
- The scheme may be altered or withdrawn at any time, without notice
- Reward balances can only be used against the purchase goods, there is no cash alternative
- Only purchases made in conjunction with the Privilege card will qualify for reward points
- Points are not accumulated against the purchase of Gift Vouchers
- Please present your card at the beginning of the transaction
- We will not pass on your details to a third party
Our online shop is now available with a limited stock range.
Delivery is available in a limited capacity and will be expanded over time. Please refer to the shop homepage for further information.
During deliveries, we are unable to take items into your house, although we may (at the drivers discretion) bring them around to your garden IF you have external access (i.e. we do not have to walk through your house to get there).
When you submit a transaction on the website, we will phone you back to take payment over the phone. This ensures we can check delivery distances and stock levels.
Updates To Our Terms and Conditions
We will update our terms and conditions periodically, please check back for the latest updates.